Thursday, April 21, 2011

" Pisau-Cukur "

Literally, here's the scenario.. A women who looks for a man, intend for a wealthy lifestyle? Is it the real picture of Pisau-Cukur? I guess it is..

What is the real things here?
Move up, there's an issue with this topic.. Yeah, I've been labeled as "Pisau-Cukur" @ Gold-Digger.. Reason? I've been hanging with someone that seems convenient for me..
Look, I'm not going to be crass here..But, Hell! No~.. I'm not a GOLD DIGGER..
When I said that I have principle, they are just saying that, "Urgh, Please don't be hypocrite "..
And I said that I don't even care enough and never ask them to believe.. Up to you babe..
I'm just telling you who I am..So, shut your mouth and leave..
But people, we just can't shut them up.. So I rather be in silence..Just see how far it goes..

And it works..No more issue about those things..
I'm kind of a reserve person and never turns out to be incredible hulk while with my mates..
For your information, I'm a hot tempered person and you have no idea how I can be when anger all around me..
Better watch out, I have limits babe..

There's only one person who can ensure whether I am a Gold Digger or not.. And he is my love one..He knows me better and if you want to ask, better ask him.. I bet you will not believe it..
But, that's the fact.. Feel free to know me inside out..
Chillax!~

p/s: Love one? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment