Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I.D.K ~ BlOggie..


sOmeOne asking this, " asal ko nye follower ckit gle? "..

hmm..my answer " I.D.K "..

Why?

ReasOn is that, I am NEW with this blOgs-thing & the reasOn Of me creating a blOg just tO deal with my emOtiOn because years agO..I dOn't trust anyOne Over my stOries..Dull!

It's kind Of hard tO cOpe with thOse feelings that bugging me & tadaaaa..

That's my blOg!


Expressing my emOtiOns intO blOg really awesOme rather than give it Out tO thOse betrayers..

ThOugh it dOesn't reacts tO me but nO fears, anxiety, doubt Or whatsOever running in my mind..

Because I am nOt fit enOugh tO keep stressed Out..

TherefOre..

My point is that..

I dOn't give a D*** tO nOt have sum Of fOllowers..I just dOn't care..

As lOng as I have my blOg, that's my lifesaver!~

LOve my blOg!~

No comments:

Post a Comment