Thursday, July 3, 2014

E-Day 2 June 2014


First of all, it's been a while that I haven't post anything.

Engagement Ring

Alhamdulillah to Allah S.W.T for the blessings during the ceremony that everything goes smoothly as planned. Praised and syukran to Allah S.W.T for giving me someone that shall lead me to Islam's true pathway. After going through so many disappointment in love's journey, finally, He granted me with someone that I am so thankful to have, my future husband, my future father of my child's and my everything as he is someone that nearly perfect to me.

2nd June 2014, the day of my engagement with Nasir Ng@Nash Ng. Just let me give a brief about how do we met each other but there is not much time frame included as we are spontaneously met. Once upon a time.......

I never met this guy, we met in social media (well, thanks to technology). Fortunately, Nash was working in the same department with my ex-senior during my study at UiTM KK, let me named her Debra, so I found out 1 picture tagged on Nash on Debra's timeline. Estimated on the month of January 2013.  At that time, I do not know that I randomly send a friend request over him. Just  a click to 'Add Friend'. That's truly happen.

After Nash accepted my friend request, there is nothing ever happened during our friendship. After one day that I saw Nash posted a picture at his workplace, then I did commented on the post, just normal comments and chatting. Still, nothing ever happened.

June 2013, I saw him at KKIA's parking as I know that he's working at KKIA, thus, I did PM him on FB asking whether he is the one that I saw. Later then, we continuously chatting through PM. Until one day, he giving out his contact number for us to be easier in contact.

We keep on communicate like best-friend and never had any loving conversation or intention of being couple. Until August 2013, we are getting closer and pronounced ourselves as couple randomly. No date required to describe our anniversary. It's not compulsory either.

Our relationship keep on growing as other couples. He is the best as he can handle my habit and my selfishness with his own way, that I can say that I am amazed! Nobody ever did that. Up until March 2014, his sister asking me whether they can come over to my house for 'MERISIK', which I am completely in shock as we have never plan or discuss about getting over one step ahead. I am quite happy with that as I have vow to myself that he is the last for me. We get everything in order to get engaged and now I am Nash's fiancee and soon being his wife!

Well, that is the brief of my not so-called-love-journey. Less than 2 years , huh?

Just to tell others that, long relationship doesn't show that you'll get married with him/her. Unplanned things works really good for me and Nash. Just ensure that we are accepting each of us completely and understanding well about both conditions.

May Allah S.W.T lead us to a perfect bliss in our journey and always show us the real life of family's thing as been taught in Islamic way. Kun Fayakun. In Sha Allah.



No comments:

Post a Comment