Saturday, February 5, 2011

Holiday!

Pheww~
So tired after a LONG journey..
But its worth it for me..
I've spent about 4 days in Kelantan..
Nothing much there but somehow its fun..
& guess what, I don't even have time to mingle around there..
Pathetic~

DAY 1

~ Arrival: 6.22 am, & have a rest at my friend's house at Pasir Puteh before going back to Bachok.
~ Have a rest & sleep because I've never been in a long journey like what I'm having today.
~ 11 am: going back to Bachok.
~ At my sister's house: continue my sleep..hehe..alone at home..& 1st task given by sister: COOKING!!
~ Ingredients are soooo~ complete & time for me to make an experiment (actually with recipe book).
~ I'm making Ikan Ampap (Sabahan Food, remembering my mum method & I've made it!)+Sambal Sotong (my favourite!!yummy!)+Vege: Cauliflower+Carrot..
~ I realize its not too difficult to cook~ & waiting for my sister back home from works.
~ Response: Not Bad! (I Love U Sista!)..

Day 2

~ Nothing much..Woke up late as usual..:)
~ Eat+Watching TV+Sleep+Reading Novel & Comics..
~ No Cooking as we gonna eat outside~ (Sister's treat of course!)
~ Night: Chatting with sister until morning~ serious talk~

Day 3

~ Morning: Going to Pasir Mas, pick up my future brother-in-law.
~ Going to Pasir Puteh meet with his sister: they want to discuss something~ nothing to do with me..hehe~ because I'm listening to their conversation & Don't even understand much~ (but i do understand a bit)..I've learn to 'kecek klate' too!~hehe~
~ After that, going to Rantau Panjang: have lunch there. Nice foods! But some were kind of weird.
~ In Rantau Panjang, my sister have a day of big shopping (as I know that she HATE shopping?) & I'm the servant to give opinion & bringing all the stuff. Kind of torturing me & my future brother-in-law..
~ Its kind of boring and gloomy here as there is no entertainment & it makes me so bored~
~ As I see that, theres nothing different with teenagers here & there as they are likely to publicize their relationship (know what I mean by this,right?)
~ Kota Bharu Mall: the only mall that i see looks lively with people apart from Billion~ & nothing much to do here except shopping a bit for my sister's wedding~
~ Wakaf Che Yeh: similar as Uptown~ when you get in, there's no way you can turn back as people are keep coming from any way~ I almost faint here because its tooooo~ crowd and peoples keep pushing~ Luckily its doesn't happen~ Pheww!..to compare the stuff there with Rantau Panjang, it is slightly cheaper at Rantau Panjang~But the crowd i think is 4 times in Rantau Panjang~ shopping again~huhu~ tired of shopping with my sister~
~ After that is the moment i've waiting for..EAT!!hehe~ we are going to have satay + ikan bakar~huhu~ I ate almost 35 satay i guess~haha~ thanks sister for the treat! I just can't express it in front of you~hehe~
~ I didn't have time to go to beach~as it is late at night~
~ Back home watching Ngangkung with sister but at the end fall asleep~ZZZzzzZ! (Tired of course)

Day 4 (Going back tO Shah Alam)

~ Woke up so EARLY? Sister going to Tok Bali looking for some CRABS! (my favourite!)hehe~ & ask me to prepare to cook~with help from her instruction..best time ever!
~ Lunch: Crab Curry + Mixed Vege + Sambal Mangga (People here call it Pauh!) + Kerisi Bakar + Sambal Belacan (woahhh!)..Simple lunch but my favourite! So full that day that makes me want to vomit it out on my way back to Shah Alam (luckily it doesn't come out)~
~ The time: Going back to Shah Alam..~ I don't want to eat anything as I'm afraid that I'll vomit it out on the way back..hehe~ (not used to long journey)!
~ Have a nice chat with future brother-in-law before depart (sister! i approve him for being my brother-in-law!)..actually he's a nice guy~
~ Waving Goodbye to my sister without she knew it~:'(..
~ Depart from T.Langgar: 9.20PM..& fall asleep~ Until we meet again Kelantan~ nice holiday though~

~~~THE END~~~
P/S: broken English~ hope all of you understand it..hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment