Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tired But Fun!

Tired~
Best word to describe my Tuesday..
But..
Fun~
Also best word to describe my Tuesday..

Because?

It's KITCHEN class..!
Or simply said: Food Styling Class..
Hehe~

Reason for the FUN:
  • No need to listen for a 3 hours lectures even theory class last for only half an hour..
  • Relax subject for this semester..
  • Simple test and assignment (better than other subject or should I say the best subject for this semester)..
  • No FINAL paper!..
  • Eat, Eat & Eat during Kitchen class (^_^)..
  • Best environment (no need to be in a class)..
  • Lecturer are super duper good & fun..
  • Fun subject..You cook, decorate, taking picture & edit food for presentation.. (I Love this!)

Overall, worth it for the tiring Tuesday as it is a FUN day!
Hope that I'll pass this subject with 'A+' , A or A- (big hope!)..
All my team's work will be published later..:)..
Just sharing the works of food styling..

SHARING is CARING, right??



2 comments:

  1. paling best...Eat, Eat & Eat during Kitchen class....hahahahaa :D

    ReplyDelete